Randi Williams Injured in a Crash on June 10, 2019 in Gove County, Kansas

Call 877-925-1969

Advertising Material. Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Randi Williams of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma was involved in a crash on Monday, June 10th 2019 at 5:08 pm in Gove County, Kansas. Williams is a 27-year-old woman.

In the crash, Williams was driving a 2017 Nissan Altima. The crash happened here: I70 81.7 east bound or 5.7 miles east of U40. The police described the crash like this:

Both vehicles were east bound on I70. Vehicle 1 struck the rear of vehicle 2 at the 81.6 mile marker. Vehicle 1 entered the median and vehicle 2 came to rest on the shoulder.


The police said that Williams had suspected minor injury. Williams was taken to Logan CO Medical.

Vehicle Damage

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

The Kansas State Highway Patrol Trooper with badge number K421 wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned case number 2019-008646 to this crash. The KSHP charges $5.00 for each copy of the report plus additional fees of $2.00 for each witness statement. But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. In order to get the report through the KSHP website, you must create a Kansas.gov account and give them your credit card. You must agree to be subject to Kansas Statute 45-230: Unlawful Use of Names Derived from Public Records. This statute imposes on those subject to it "a civil penalty in an action brought by the attorney general or county or district attorney" of up to "$500 for each violation."

Insurance Claim

Williams may have an insurance claim against Geico, ACE American or another insurance company. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance companies. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. In Kansas, Personal Injury Protection (PIP or No-fault) pays for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, lost wages, and in-home assistance for the driver and the passengers injured in a crash. It does not matter who is at fault. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will increase the amount of money Williams recovers for injuries. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Did the crash involve someone with no insurance? Was this a hit and run crash? Call 877-925-1969 to find out if you can still make a claim under the Kansas Automobile Assigned Risk Plan.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Kansas State Highway Patrol

Advertising Material

css.php Call Now Button