Jonathan McCrerey Injured in a Crash on June 15, 2019 in Atchison County, Kansas

Call 877-925-1969

Advertising Material. Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Jonathan Michael McCrerey of Atchison, Kansas was involved in a crash on Saturday, June 15th 2019 at 10:17 am in Atchison County, Kansas. McCrerey is a 19-year-old man.

In the crash, McCrerey was riding in a 2000 Chevy S10. The crash happened here: 286th Rd and McPherson Rd or 5 Miles west of Atchison on 286th Rd The police described the crash like this:

Vehicle 1 and Vehicle 2 were traveling West on 286th Rd. Vehicle 2 slowed for traffic, and vehicle 1 failed to slow down striking the rear of vehicle 2.


The police said that McCrerey had no apparent injury. McCrerey may have gone to the hospital.

Vehicle Damage

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

The Kansas State Highway Patrol Trooper with badge number K443 wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned case number 2019-008858 to this crash. The KSHP charges $5.00 for each copy of the report plus additional fees of $2.00 for each witness statement. But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. In order to get the report through the KSHP website, you must create a account and give them your credit card. You must agree to be subject to Kansas Statute 45-230: Unlawful Use of Names Derived from Public Records. This statute imposes on those subject to it "a civil penalty in an action brought by the attorney general or county or district attorney" of up to "$500 for each violation."

Insurance Claim

McCrerey may have an insurance claim against Traders Insurance, Progressive Northwestern or another insurance company. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance companies. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. In Kansas, Personal Injury Protection (PIP or No-fault) pays for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, lost wages, and in-home assistance for the driver and the passengers injured in a crash. It does not matter who is at fault. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will increase the amount of money McCrerey recovers for injuries. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Did the crash involve someone with no insurance? Was this a hit and run crash? Call 877-925-1969 to find out if you can still make a claim under the Kansas Automobile Assigned Risk Plan.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Kansas State Highway Patrol

Advertising Material

css.php Call Now Button