Michael Crane Injured in a Crash on June 16, 2019 in Sedgwick County, Kansas

Call 877-925-1969

Advertising Material. Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Michael Crane of Wichita, Kansas was involved in a crash on Sunday, June 16th 2019 at 7:45 pm in Sedgwick County, Kansas. Crane is a 48-year-old man.

In the crash, Crane was driving a 2003 BMW 5 Series. The crash happened here: Exit Ramp WB Kellogg to NB I235 or I235 JSO Central The police described the crash like this:

Vehicle 1 was west bound on U54 exiting to north bound I235. Vehicle 1 lost control, hit the barrier wall, flipped the vehicle, and came to a rest on the inside shoulder after striking the barrier wall again.


The police said that Crane had suspected serious injury. Crane was taken to St. Francis.

Vehicle Damage

The police said the damage to the 2003 BMW 5 Series with Kansas license plate number 946CTZ was not stated. It was insured by Allstate. It was removed from the crash scene by Happy Hooker.

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

The Kansas State Highway Patrol Trooper with badge number Trooper Parynik wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned case number 2019-008932 to this crash. The KSHP charges $5.00 for each copy of the report plus additional fees of $2.00 for each witness statement. But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. In order to get the report through the KSHP website, you must create a Kansas.gov account and give them your credit card. You must agree to be subject to Kansas Statute 45-230: Unlawful Use of Names Derived from Public Records. This statute imposes on those subject to it "a civil penalty in an action brought by the attorney general or county or district attorney" of up to "$500 for each violation."

Insurance Claim

Crane may have an insurance claim against Allstate or another insurance company. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance companies. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. In Kansas, Personal Injury Protection (PIP or No-fault) pays for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, lost wages, and in-home assistance for the driver and the passengers injured in a crash. It does not matter who is at fault. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will increase the amount of money Crane recovers for injuries. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Did the crash involve someone with no insurance? Was this a hit and run crash? Call 877-925-1969 to find out if you can still make a claim under the Kansas Automobile Assigned Risk Plan.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Kansas State Highway Patrol

Advertising Material

css.php Call Now Button