Harold McCall Injured in a Crash on June 17, 2019 in Shawnee County, Kansas

Call 877-925-1969

Advertising Material. Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Harold Richard McCall of Topeka, Kansas was involved in a crash on Monday, June 17th 2019 at 6:00 pm in Shawnee County, Kansas. McCall is a 44-year-old man.

In the crash, McCall was driving a 2004 GMC Sierra. The crash happened here: I470 0.01 westbound OR .1 miles south of I70 The police described the crash like this:

Vehicle 1 was westbound on I470 and took the exit to eastbound I70. Vehicle 1 left the west roadway and struck a guardrail causing Vehicle 1 to overturn.


The police said that McCall had suspected minor injury. McCall was taken to Stormont Vail.

Vehicle Damage

The police said the damage to the 2004 GMC Sierra with Kansas license plate number 124KNB was not stated. It was insured by American Family. It was removed from the crash scene by A&R Towing and taken to A&R Towing Lot.

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

The Kansas State Highway Patrol Trooper with badge number K243 wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned case number 2019-008992 to this crash. The KSHP charges $5.00 for each copy of the report plus additional fees of $2.00 for each witness statement. But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. In order to get the report through the KSHP website, you must create a Kansas.gov account and give them your credit card. You must agree to be subject to Kansas Statute 45-230: Unlawful Use of Names Derived from Public Records. This statute imposes on those subject to it "a civil penalty in an action brought by the attorney general or county or district attorney" of up to "$500 for each violation."

Insurance Claim

McCall may have an insurance claim against American Family or another insurance company. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance companies. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. In Kansas, Personal Injury Protection (PIP or No-fault) pays for medical expenses, rehabilitation, funeral expenses, lost wages, and in-home assistance for the driver and the passengers injured in a crash. It does not matter who is at fault. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will increase the amount of money McCall recovers for injuries. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Did the crash involve someone with no insurance? Was this a hit and run crash? Call 877-925-1969 to find out if you can still make a claim under the Kansas Automobile Assigned Risk Plan.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Kansas State Highway Patrol

Advertising Material

css.php Call Now Button