John Barton Injured in a Crash on June 9, 2019 in Oregon County, Missouri

Call 877-925-1969

Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

John W Barton of Alton, Missouri was injured on Sunday, June 9th 2019 at 12:04 pm in Oregon County, Missouri. Barton is a 90-year-old man.

The crash happened here: Highway 19 at Highway HH Alton City Limits.

Google Map of 36.6824166,-91.400305

In the crash, Barton was a driver. The police described the crash like this:



Barton's injuries were moderate. Barton was taken by ambulance to Ozarks Medical Center West Plains.

Vehicle Damage

The police said the damage to the 2016 Buick Lacrosse driven by John Barton was extensive. It was removed by Foulks Towing. The damage to the 1997 Ford F 150 driven by Harold Pierce was extensive. It was removed by .

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

Corporal J D Wheeler of the Missouri State Highway Patrol wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned report number 190326256 to this crash. The highway patrol charges $5.75 for each certified report (certification required for court). But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. The highway patrol is currently backlogged and they state on their website that you will have to wait 10 days and may have to wait an "extended period of time" beyond that for the report. Further, unless you qualify under the Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act, the report you get will have important and necessary information such as photographs, social security numbers, driver license numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers redacted or blacked out.

I obtained the information prompting this solicitation from the Missouri State Highway Patrol website.

Insurance Claim

Barton may have an insurance claim. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance company. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will allow Barton to receive advice about preserving and gathering evidence and the value of their claim, which will help with the recovery. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Missouri State Highway Patrol

css.php Call Now Button