Jason Rothe Injured in a Crash on June 14, 2019 in Stone County, Missouri

Call 877-925-1969

Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Jason E Rothe of Springfield, Missouri was injured on Friday, June 14th 2019 at 8:14 pm in Stone County, Missouri. Rothe is a 50-year-old man.

The crash happened here: Joe Bald Road 4 miles west of Kimberling City MO.

Google Map of 36.6071944,-93.459777

In the crash, Rothe was a driver. The police described the crash like this:



Rothe's injuries were moderate. Rothe was taken by ambulance to Cox Branson.

Vehicle Damage

The police said the damage to the 2010 Harley Davidson Motorcycle driven by Jason Rothe was minor. It was removed by .

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

Trooper A K Buff of the Missouri State Highway Patrol wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned report number 190337350 to this crash. The highway patrol charges $5.75 for each certified report (certification required for court). But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. The highway patrol is currently backlogged and they state on their website that you will have to wait 10 days and may have to wait an "extended period of time" beyond that for the report. Further, unless you qualify under the Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act, the report you get will have important and necessary information such as photographs, social security numbers, driver license numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers redacted or blacked out.

I obtained the information prompting this solicitation from the Missouri State Highway Patrol website.

Insurance Claim

Rothe may have an insurance claim. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance company. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will allow Rothe to receive advice about preserving and gathering evidence and the value of their claim, which will help with the recovery. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Missouri State Highway Patrol

css.php Call Now Button