Tyler Korbe Injured in a Crash on June 05, 2022 in Wichita County, Kansas

Call 877-925-1969

Advertising Material

Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Powered by Data443

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Tyler Korbe of Wallace, Kansas was injured on Sunday, June 05, 2022 at 06:12 PM in Wichita County, Kansas. Korbe is a 16-year-old boy.

The crash happened here: .2 miles east of 8 Road on a Road or 300 Block of adobe Road.

In the crash, Korbe was a passenger. The police described the crash like this:

Vehicle 1 [the 2004 Dodge Intrepid driven by Trevor Korbe] was Eastbound on A Road just East of 8 Road in Wichita County. Vehicle 1 [the 2004 Dodge Intrepid driven by Trevor Korbe] began to rotate in a clockwise direction on all 4 tires. Vehicle 1 [the 2004 Dodge Intrepid driven by Trevor Korbe] then began to rotate on all 4 tires in a counterclockwise direction from the driver attempting to correct. Vehicle 1 [the 2004 Dodge Intrepid driven by Trevor Korbe] left the roadway to the right continuing to rotate counterclockwise. Vehicle 1 [the 2004 Dodge Intrepid driven by Trevor Korbe] rolled over the passenger side an undetermined amount of times in the South ditch.


Korbe's injuries were serious. Korbe was taken by ambulance to Wichita County Hospital.

Vehicle Damage

The police said the 2004 Dodge Intrepid with Kansas license plate number 191MMW damage was unknown. This vehicle was insured. State Farm Mutual insured this vehicle. This vehicle was removed by Tlt Medal. It was taken to Tow Lot.

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

The Kansas Highway Patrol trooper with badge number K111 of the Kansas Highway Patrol wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned report number 2022-006343 to this crash. The KSHP charges $5.00 for each copy of the report plus additional fees of $2.00 for each witness statement. But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. In order to get the report through the KSHP website, you must create a Kansas.gov account and give them your credit card. You must agree to be subject to Kansas Statute 45-230: Unlawful Use of Names Derived from Public Records. This statute imposes on those subject to it “a civil penalty in an action brought by the attorney general or county or district attorney” of up to “$500 for each violation.” Further, unless you qualify under the Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act, the report you get will have important and necessary information such as photographs, social security numbers, driver license numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers redacted (blacked out).

The information in this article came from the Kansas Highway Patrol website.

Insurance Claim

Korbe may have an insurance claim. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance company. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will allow Korbe to receive advice about preserving and gathering evidence and the value of their claim, which will help with the recovery. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Missouri State Highway Patrol

Advertising Material

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

css.php Call Now Button