Audra Wilburn Injured in a Crash on January 13, 2023 in Jewell County, Kansas

Call 877-925-1969

Advertising Material

Offer Ends Soon: Request a free copy of the police report by calling 877-925-1969 before time is up.

Talk to me, I'm lawyer Burt True. I will answer the phone and your questions. My law firm helps injured people recover money for their injuries. I focus on car and truck wrecks, serious personal-injury and death cases.

Fact Check: See inaccurate information in this story? Tell me in the comments.

Audra Wilburn of Portsmouth, Virginia was injured on Friday, January 13, 2023 at 07:35 AM in Jewell County, Kansas. Wilburn is a 43-year-old woman.

The crash happened here: 250th Road & O Road or 8.5 miles north of the City of Randall on 250th Road.

In the crash, Wilburn was a driver. The police described the crash like this:

Vehicle 1 [the 2011 Chevrolet Suburban driven by Audra Wilburn] was Northbound on 250th Road. Vehicle 1 [the 2011 Chevrolet Suburban driven by Audra Wilburn] entered the East ditch and traveled through the ditch before re-entering the roadway. When Vehicle 1 [the 2011 Chevrolet Suburban driven by Audra Wilburn] entered back onto the roadway, it went into a yaw and overturned. Vehicle 1 [the 2011 Chevrolet Suburban driven by Audra Wilburn] came to rest on its top in the West ditch facing Southwest.


Wilburn's injuries were minor. Wilburn was taken by ambulance to Jewell County Hospital.

Vehicle Damage

The police said the 2011 Chevrolet Suburban with Kansas license plate number 76224 damage was unknown. This vehicle was insured. EMC Insurance insured this vehicle. This vehicle was removed by Renegade Towing. The police also said, “5 juveniles were present in the vehicle, juvenile record protected data.”

How To Get the Highway Patrol Report

The Kansas Highway Patrol trooper with badge number K435 of the Kansas Highway Patrol wrote up the report. The highway patrol assigned report number 2023-000447 to this crash. The KSHP charges $5.00 for each copy of the report plus additional fees of $2.00 for each witness statement. But you can call 877-925-1969 to request a free copy of the report. In order to get the report through the KSHP website, you must create a account and give them your credit card. You must agree to be subject to Kansas Statute 45-230: Unlawful Use of Names Derived from Public Records. This statute imposes on those subject to it “a civil penalty in an action brought by the attorney general or county or district attorney” of up to “$500 for each violation.” Further, unless you qualify under the Federal Driver's Privacy Protection Act, the report you get will have important and necessary information such as photographs, social security numbers, driver license numbers, names, addresses and telephone numbers redacted (blacked out).

The information in this article came from the Kansas Highway Patrol website.

Insurance Claim

Wilburn may have an insurance claim. A lawyer will maximize the amount collected from the insurance company. In most cases, injured people can recover money for their medical bills, lost wages, and for their pain and suffering—even if a family member was driving. Getting a lawyer working on this case early will allow Wilburn to receive advice about preserving and gathering evidence and the value of their claim, which will help with the recovery. For more information watch How Insurance Companies Take Advantage of the Little Guy.

Talk to lawyer Burt True. Call 877-925-1969. Lawyer Burt True will answer the phone and your questions. What do you have to lose?

Text Burt

Learn More

Photo credit: Missouri State Highway Patrol

Advertising Material

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

css.php Call Now Button